Billhighway is a growing financial technology company that brings energy and innovation to the heart of metro Detroit. We work in a fast-paced environment where opinions are respected and contributions rewarded. Everybody on our team is encouraged and expected to challenge the status quo and collaborate with one another.
By applying and joining our team, here’s what you can expect:
- Supporting Teams - Each day, we work as teams and collaborate to bring great products and services to our clients.
- Outstanding Culture – An environment of jeans and T-shirts, company-wide, quarterly off sites and flex work options actually exist outside of your dreams.
- Killer Results – Breaking records and delivering results are daily requirements. Be able to work with and own projects you believe in.
- High Expectations – We move fast, and expectations continue to grow. Our successful team members excel in an environment of high expectations for themselves and fellow team members.
- Countless Opportunities – Our voices are heard and our work is seen. Going the extra mile around here doesn’t go unnoticed.
Our outstanding culture has earned us the “Crain’s Coolest Place to Work” award. We value efficiency, simplicity and working smart, all of which make us one of “Metro Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”. Here’s your chance to be part of an award-winning team! Learn more about our culture at http://www.billhighway.co/about-us/playbook/
The Role: Client and Team Success Intern
The Client and Team Success intern position is a dual role supporting both Client Relations and Team Member Success (HR). You will be responsible for innovating and nurturing Billhighway’s team-oriented culture, along with supporting client’s initiatives and strategic business goals.
- Participate in planning all hosted company outings and events
- Assist with creating new training and career development opportunities
- Coordinate BHU training including managing registrations
- Assist with charitable volunteer programs including events and communications
- Trade show and conference support (logistics, shipping, miscellaneous, etc.)
- Take an active role in office management including ordering office supplies, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Assist with recruiting activities including job postings, communications to applicants, interviewing
- Create and deliver department and client communications
- Send annually scheduled client communications and gifts
- Create and deliver recurring client & department reporting
- Provide support with internal project initiatives in support of clients
- Assist with creation of department presentations
- Track department meeting notes and send reminders on any meeting take-aways
- Assist with research and market analysis projects
- Assist CR department in servicing client support requests
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree – (Junior or Senior level status preferred)
- Related practical experience or prior internship(s) a plus
- Creative thinker, ability to approach problems in different ways
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to own projects, work individually and collaborate with a team
- Deep sense of accountability & responsibility: will be empowered to act, and will be expected to do so
- Energetic, hard-working and driven by the desire to succeed
- Understanding of urgency
- Flexible work schedule
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes this a great place to work. To learn more about us or to apply for the position, visit http://www.billhighway.co/about-us/careers/.