Billhighway is a growing financial technology company that brings energy and innovation to the heart of metro Detroit. We work in a fast-paced environment where opinions are respected and contributions rewarded. Everybody on our team is encouraged and expected to challenge the status quo and collaborate with one another.
By applying and joining our team, here’s what you can expect:
- Supporting Teams- Each day, we work as teams and collaborate to bring great products and services to our clients.
- Outstanding Culture – An environment of jeans and T-shirts, company-wide, quarterly off sites and flex work options actually exist outside of your dreams.
- Killer Results – Breaking records and delivering results are daily requirements. Be able to work with and own projects you believe in.
- High Expectations – We move fast, and expectations continue to grow. Our successful team members excel in an environment of high expectations for themselves and fellow team members.
- Countless Opportunities – Our voices are heard and our work is seen. Going the extra mile around here doesn’t go unnoticed.
Our outstanding culture has earned us the “Crain’s Coolest Place to Work” award. We value efficiency, simplicity and working smart, all of which make us one of “Metro Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”. Here’s your chance to be part of an award-winning team!
The Role: Client Relations Consultant
The role of the Client Relations Consultant is to be the primary owner of a portfolio of customers, driving best practices and innovation to create more value for their business. Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction, retention and adoption of key product features.
- Establish and deepen relationships with assigned clients by understanding their business objectives and how this aligns with Billhighway
- Create a client plan that outlines strategic goals to:
- Optimize client relationships by reaching out to key decision makers
- Nurtures customer relationship and acts as a sales enabler to drive loyalty toward Billhighway
- Showcases the value that Billhighway brings to their organization
- Identify opportunities for potential revenue growth and create value story specific to opportunity
- Conduct on-going account meetings to:
- Communicate best practices
- Develop plans for expanded functionality usage
- Provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and
- Communicate new feature releases
- Deliver recurring client value reporting; highlight customers strategic successes and provide ongoing recommendations for further optimization
- Compiles and maintains account information within Salesforce (Contacts, Documentation, Cases, etc)
- Responsible for tracking KPIs for clients and developing plan to address any potential gaps
- Serve as the customer’s voice within Billhighway, including product, marketing, professional services and sales
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify potential issues. Serve as the highest point of escalation for the client. Create recommendations and facilitate action for resolution. Able to clearly articulate concerns and issues to the customer. Ensures suitable levels of service personnel and activity during problem resolution at all locations.
- Responsible for project management, driving internal contacts to ensure timely deliverables to the client, manage day-to-day operational aspects of project including scope.
- Lead contract renewal process and presentation for designated clients with support from CR Leader and Director.
- Participate in client travel with clients & attend industry conferences (minimum of 2 times a year per client & some weekend travel is required)
- Ownership of additional department projects as identified.
- Participation in company task force initiatives as applicable.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and QA testing
- Complete quarterly individual action items that contribute to completion of departmental strategic action items.
- Understand industry trends and challenges and leverage consultative techniques in order to be viewed as an “Industry Advisor” to the clients you serve.
- Understand the broader market technology ecosystem and various technology partner capabilities so that you can help execute Billhighway’s “Best of Breed” strategy on the clients you serve.
- Minimum of 3-5 years acting as a Client Relationship Specialist or Account Executive in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to employ new ideas, concepts, and methods
- Superior computer skills including the web, web-based technologies, MS office
- Proficient writing and communication skills
- Client based training and education
- Strong project management experience
- Proven ability to lead by example and drive tasks through to completion
- Clear internal motivation and desire to go above and beyond to achieve departmental goals
- Understanding of urgency
- Ability to be successful in a collaborative, team environment
- Familiar with being “plugged in” (i.e. with laptop and PDA)
Desired Experience / Skills
Familiarity with web-based software
Experience with financial concepts including basic accounting
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes this a great place to work. Please visit our Careers Page at http://www.billhighway.co/about-us/careers/ to apply.