Who We Are
We are a team focused on solving complex problems for global enterprise level member-based organizations and their chapters while staying true to our innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.
We will encourage you to embark on a path of continuous learning that complements your strengths and interests while powering the innovation of our product and the way we serve our clients. The driving force behind the reason we come to work every day and push the limits is our desire to help others Do More, Impact More and Grow More.
Our team and our award winning culture make Billhighway a place where leaders thrive. Join us on our journey as one of the Cool Places to Work and 101 Best and Brightest locally & nationally. What impact will you make?
The Role: Project Manager
The Project Manager at Billhighway is expected to support the organization in the area of client and internal project management. Our dynamic organization is looking for a high-energy professional with sound judgment and experience. Billhighway offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to support the implementation of new programs. This position requires solid communication/interpersonal skills, planning, critical thinking, excellent problem solving, and a proven track record in a similar role. This role is based in Troy, MI.
This person is responsible for driving cross-functional project teams, identifying resource requirements, and developing detailed project plans to ensure on-time completion of projects. The Project Manager communicates frequently and works closely with internal team members and client business stakeholders regarding project status while working to identify and resolve project problems, issues and risks. The Project Manager should be a team player who is responsible, knowledgeable, and highly collaborative.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage enterprise client implementations of Billhighway solutions for new and existing customers. Lead and direct the activities of internal resources, vendors (as needed), and clients throughout the project to completion, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Review all pre-sale documents on assigned projects to understand project scope, deliverables and resources necessary to deliver the solution.
- Participate in the solution development process, to reaffirm initial scoping documents, and ensure that customer requests and needs are recorded for inclusion in any product enhancements Build and maintain project timeline. Monitor project progress, coordinate resources, and adjust schedule when necessary to ensure the least amount of negative impact to the overall project.
- Manage the completion and approval of project deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
- Communicate and manage project status, milestones/scope, action items, risks and issues.
- Prepare project management documentation; organize and conduct project meetings, internal and external kickoffs, and weekly status meetings.
- Assist with internal QA testing and/or coordinate UAT testing with clients (as applicable
- Identify and escalate project risks and lead risk mitigation and resolution activities
- Assist with platform configuration activities
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Management of internal cross-functional projects, as availability permits. Client implementation projects will take priority.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Participate in the identification of dept. quarterly goals to enhance existing implementation tools, processes and metrics. Lead effort towards specific goals as assigned.
- Delivery of training programs to guide Billhighway team members and/or Billhighway implementation partners on the use of standard implementation processes and tools
- Develop organizational talent by providing training and mentoring to other team members (as applicable).
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in a project management and/or program management related role
- Excellent client facing/ stakeholder management skills
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise software solutions
- Experience developing partner-based implementation approaches and structures
- Experience implementing Software-as-a-Service based applications
- Strong understanding of Information Technology planning and deployment
- Ability to easily adapt to changing or evolving needs
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Creativity and demonstrated success in problem-solving
- High comfort level with Accounting and financial topics.
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What will set you apart:
For this position, Billhighway is seeking self-confident, self-motivated individuals with a proven track record of success. A strong people focus, and the ability to relate well to people at all organizational levels internally are a must.
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes this a great place to work. To learn more about us, visit www.billhighway.co.