Client Care Associate
Billhighway is a growing financial technology company that brings energy and innovation to the heart of metro Detroit. We work in a fast-paced environment where opinions are respected and contributions rewarded. Everybody on our team is encouraged and expected to challenge the status quo and collaborate with one another.
By applying and joining our team, here’s what you can expect:
- Supporting Teams- Each day, we work as teams and collaborate to bring great products and services to our clients.
- Outstanding Culture – An environment of jeans and T-shirts, company-wide, quarterly off sites and flex work options actually exist outside of your dreams.
- Killer Results – Breaking records and delivering results are daily requirements. Be able to work with and own projects you believe in.
- High Expectations – We move fast, and expectations continue to grow. Our successful team members excel in an environment of high expectations for themselves and fellow team members.
- Countless Opportunities – Our voices are heard and our work is seen. Going the extra mile around here doesn’t go unnoticed.
Our outstanding culture has earned us the “Crain’s Coolest Place to Work” award. We value efficiency, simplicity and working smart, all of which make us one of “Metro Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”. Here’s your chance to be part of an award-winning team!
The Role: Client Care Associate
The Client Care Associate role at Billhighway is expected to provide end-user customer support to Billhighway clients as well as collaborate closely with internal Billhighway teams to improve the customer experience. Primary support channels are phone, email, and online chat. Client Care Associates are also responsible for becoming product experts and conducting training for external clients and Billhighway team members. A member of the Client Care team must demonstrate a high degree of accountability for providing excellent customer experiences and an understanding of the importance of their contributions to the success of the business.
Client Care team members need to have flexibility in their work hours, with availability to work shifts as early as 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and late as 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
- Answering inbound calls, emails, and online chats from administrators and members of our client organizations
- Interpret financial data, explain billing statements, and assist administrators with collecting funds, budgeting, member management, and overall financial management of their groups
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Become an expert on Billhighway products and how to access resources appropriately and efficiently
- Lead webinar training for administrators and Billhighway team members on the use of Billhighway products
- Advocate for customers through submission of product/process improvement ideas and participation in team and company meetings.
- Support other department needs through occasional projects and participation in customer-facing events.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to employ new ideas, concepts, and methods
- A "Customer Comes First" attitude
- Ability to analyze and explain complicated data in an easily understood manner
- Superior computer skills including navigating the web, web-based technologies, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, etc.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and take accountability for quality and quantity of work performed
- Ability to work in a TEAM environment is essential
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes this a great place to work. To learn more about us, visit www.billhighway.co.