Impexium Client Training Specialist
The Role: Client Training Specialist
This position involves maintaining, implementing, and improving a comprehensive training program for Impexium’s Association Management System (AMS).
As part of a team, the Training Specialist assists with enacting a training plan for clients during the implementation process, providing supplemental training to current users, and innovating ways to improve client training. Excellent project management, customer relationship, and written communication skills are required.
What you will do:
- Lead and evaluate training programs aligned to course curriculum design and Learning Management System capability
- Create teaching tools and materials
- Train clients migrating to Impexium onsite and online. Expected volume is approximately 2 training sessions per day of 1-2 hours per session.
- Train new hires joining the team on the Impexium application
- Work closely with project managers and clients and be a champion for agile-focused, innovative change management.
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Assist with training documentation and other related duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in organizational development, education, communications, business, or a related field of study. Certification from talent and training associations is a plus
- 3+ years relevant experience as a teacher, corporate trainer, or related position with demonstrated proficiency in learning concepts
- Experience with LMS technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced setting and manage assignments with tight deadlines
- Excellent client facing skills for both training delivery
- Continuous learner mindset, staying current on new approaches to adult learning methods
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Proficient in computer skills, such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with clients
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Communicating with Professional Services teams to understand challenges and make recommendations for team training or supporting tools
- Measure training effectiveness for continuous improvement across the organization
- Resourceful, coachable, with a drive for results
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (current requirement is less than 25% due to COVID and will vary as clients and company health requirements shift)
- Experience in the non-profit/association sector a plus
- Experience with association management system or systems plus
- Technical documentation experience preferred
- Some accounting experience preferred
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes this a great place to work. To learn more about us, visit www.impexium.com.
Apply for this position