- McLean, VA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
a Billhighway Company
Smarter, Simpler Membership Management: Impexium’s 100% web-based AMS supports the full range of association business and administrative activities. We combine enterprise-level functionality with the benefits of a software-as-a-service model to deliver a mobile-first, fully responsive, analytics driven platform to associations of all sizes. Change your mind about what is possible.
The Role: Implementation Associate
The Implementation Associate at Impexium is expected to support the organization in the area of client and internal program management. Our dynamic organization is looking for a high-energy professional with sound judgment and experience. Impexium offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to support the implementation of new programs. This position requires solid communication/interpersonal skills, planning, critical thinking, excellent problem solving, and a proven track record in a similar role. This role is based in Mclean, VA.
What you will do:
- Support configuration workflow for new client implementation projects as needed.
- Assist with gathering and analysis of client business requirements and objectives and provide recommendations on how to best tailor the software configuration to meet those objectives.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, and/or workarounds to enhance the client’s experience.
- Participate in internal testing for new functionality and support User acceptance testing with clients.
- Lead pre-launch review and validation prior to go live.
- Develop deep understanding of most features and functionality, ideally becoming a subject matter expert (SME) in specific areas of the platform
- Facilitate internal training programs to offer a knowledge share for Impexium team members on configuration best practices, various client use cases, or platform functionality (as applicable)
- Identify enhancements to implementation processes, tools and metrics used to support the implementation process
- Manage internal cross-functional projects, as availability permits. Client implementation projects will take priority.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of software business analysis experience
- Experience implementing Software-as-a-Service based applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in design and implementation of package-based enterprise software solutions and problem solving
- Strong desire to understand how different technology solutions are best leveraged by different clients
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for creative thinking
What will set you apart:
- SQL experience
- Experience with AMS
- Project Management Experience
- SmartSheets Experience
For this position, Impexium is seeking assertive, self-confident, self-motivated individuals with a proven track record of success. A strong people focus, and the ability to relate well to people at all organizational levels internally are a must.
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes this a great place to work. To learn more about us, visit www.impexium.com.