Level II/III Customer Support Specialist
- McLean, VA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
a Billhighway company
Smarter, Simpler Membership Management: Impexium’s 100% web-based AMS supports the full range of association business and administrative activities. We combine enterprise-level functionality with the benefits of a software-as-a-service model to deliver a mobile-first, fully responsive, analytics driven platform to associations of all sizes. Change your mind about what is possible.
A growing software company is seeking a qualified and experienced client support representative. This position involves working with clients to resolve any issues they have using our software and answering any questions they have. Customers contact us via phone, support tracking portal and e-mail so excellent phone and written communication skills are required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handles customer service inquiries via the telephone, email, and case management within ticketing system.
- Provides immediate assistance to customers as requested.
- Maintains a method to document, track and research customer input while maintaining such processes within SharePoint.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-3+ years relevant experience in SaaS solution support a plus.
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus.
- Experience with MS SQL a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with ticketing system a plus.
- Experience with Associations or Non-Profit a plus but not required.
Position requires a variable 8 hour shift between 8am to 6:30pm business hours at Impexium headquarters in Tysons Corner, VA from Monday through Friday.