Tech Lead Software Developer
a Billhighway company
Smarter, Simpler Membership Management: Impexium’s 100% web-based AMS supports the full range of association business and administrative activities. We combine enterprise-level functionality with the benefits of a software-as-a-service model to deliver a mobile-first, fully responsive, analytics driven platform to associations of all sizes. Change your mind about what is possible.
The Role: Tech Lead, Software Developer
The role of the Tech Lead, Software Developer is to provide full software lifecycle development, performance, support, and maintenance of .NET web applications.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain applications using a variety of technologies that support multiple lines of Business and IT initiatives
- Research and development of new technologies
- Develop applications in an agile environment using Scrum
- Will be working on improving existing functionalities, develop new modules and enhancing other existing modules in the application
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers.
What you will need:
- 7+ years minimum experience in software development with a majority of this experience building web applications on the .Net platform in a hosted Web/SaaS environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in coding, testing, and debugging programs based on requirements.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting/e-commerce is a plus
- Experience with working with third-party integrations, single sign-on implementations.
- Should be able to communicate well in English. A B2 level is preferred.
- Experience working with Azure
- Experience mentoring junior developers
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes this a great place to work. To learn more about us, visit www.impexium.com.